In 2014, a group of oenophiles led by Bart and Daphne Araujo purchased the property and committed to continuing the Wheeler Farms’ legacy, reconnecting the property with its agricultural and winemaking roots.
Today, Wheeler Farms is a diversified expression of Napa Valley’s rich agricultural history. In addition to more than seven acres of Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc planted in 2016, the estate is home to a heritage fruit tree orchard, olive trees, edible gardens, chickens and bees. The state-of-the-art winery on property offers the Wheeler Farms’ winemaking team, as well as other quality-driven wine brands, the opportunity to produce wine using the most advanced technology available.
Wheeler Farms welcomes guests to the property by reservation for authentic Napa Valley wine and culinary experiences connecting the historical significance of the land with the finest of today’s harvest.
Vintner's Luncheon at Wheeler Farms
Founded in 1871 by Charles Wheeler, a founding member of the St. Helena Viticultural Club, the original Wheeler Farms stretched over 2,000 acres just south of St. Helena. In 2013, longtime Napa vintners Bart and Daphne Araujo bought the last parcel of the historic property. Today the 12-acre Wheeler Farms is a diversified expression of Napa Valley’s rich agricultural history, and sits brightly in the sun off of Zinfandel Lane.