- Luncheon hosted by Leslie Frank with special guests Natalie Morales, Ann Colgin, Gina Gallo,
- Karen MacNeil, Elyse Walker, and Amanda Harlan
- Musical entertainment
Meet and mingle with some of Napa Valley’s most influential women at this exclusive luncheon celebrating female vintners, winemakers, entrepreneurs, authors, and experts who set the pace in their fields. Ladies who lunch, indeed!
You’ll be hosted by Leslie Frank, Festival Napa Valley board member, Emmy Award-winning television journalist, and co-proprietor of Frank Family Vineyards. Joining you at Leslie Frank’s stunning Winston Hill estate in Rutherford are a who’s-who of women power brokers:
- Natalie Morales, TODAY Show West Coast Anchor, Dateline NBC Correspondent, and Author of At Home with Natalie
- Ann Colgin, former director of Sotheby’s West Coast Wine Department and founder of Colgin Cellars
- Gina Gallo, who started working on the family land at just 10 years old and is now the winemaker behind Gallo Signature Series of handcrafted, limited-batch wines
- Karen MacNeil, award-winning international wine consultant, television personality, and author of The Wine Bible, the bestselling wine book in the United States
- Elyse Walker, famed fashion stylist who curates an effortlessly chic designer collection for her namesake stores, including one in St. Helena
- Amanda Harlan, an equestrian who participated on the U.S. Junior Olympic dressage team, earning silver and gold medals, and one of the next generation leading Napa’s Harlan Estate
Along with the gourmet cuisine curated and prepared by Chef Christina Machamer of Napa, perfect wine pairings, and exceptional company, you’ll enjoy live musical entertainment courtesy of Festival Napa Valley — and plenty of inspiration.
Donors: Leslie Frank, Frank Family Vineyards, Napa Valley Festival Association
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021