● Luxurious, culinary-inspired week-long trip to Tuscany with Darioush and Shahpar Khaledi
● 6 nights in Exclusive Resorts' luxury Villa Monte Rotondo, at Casali di Casole, in the Tuscan countryside.
● All-inclusive meals; private ground transportation for all scheduled activities
● One day exploring the Chianti region with two or more intimate winery experiences including dinner at the Antinori family’s Michelin-starred Osteria di Passignano
● One day exploring Montalcino with exclusive winery experiences and lunch
● Private access to Florence’s legendary museums, Palazzo Strozzi and Museo Novecento
● VIP opera or symphony experience at Teatro Maggio Musicale Fiorentino with dinner
● Local excursions including truffle hunting, visit to local farm and cheesemaker, and authentic cooking class
● Roundtrip, business class airfare from any major US city to Florence, Italy
● 6 magnums of Darius II Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
Your home for the week is the beautifully appointed four-bedroom villa at Casali di Casole, a
picturesque estate set among acres of olive groves and vineyards. Once a 15th-century Tuscan
farmhouse, this recently renovated villa features Italian furnishings, expansive living spaces,
a serene terrace with a glass-tiled infinity-edge pool overlooking the rustic countryside, and
charming touches including a classic Italian chef’s kitchen (perfect for an afternoon learning
to cook regional dishes with a local chef). Every day you will enjoy comfortable luxury, intuitive
personal service, and breathtaking views.
The Khaledis will guide you through the finest experiences at Tuscany’s most noteworthy
vineyards and producers. In Chianti Classico, you will enjoy a private tour of Castello di Ama
followed by an exceptional dinner at Osteria di Passignano, the 19th-century winery and Michelin- starred restaurant of Marchesi Antinori. Another day will have you exploring the remarkable Montalcino region with elevated tastings of Brunello di Montalcino at Poggio di Sotto and the celebrated Podere le Ripi estate.
Rest assured, there will be plenty of time to relax. You can choose to lounge poolside, receive
an in-home massage, or stroll the romantic, medieval town of San Gimignano or nearby Siena.
You will live la dolce vita — whether hunting for black truffles in the forest with an expert guide
and his dogs (then enjoying a sumptuous meal featuring the fruits of your labor!) or visiting a
neighboring farm and creamery to sample local cheeses.
Of course, no visit to Tuscany is complete without a glamorous day in the City of Flowers, Florence! There you will enjoy private access to legendary museums or shop for artisanal goods before sitting down to an exquisite dinner followed by a VIP experience at Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino — the foremost center for Italian opera and classical music.
As a keepsake of this once-in-a-lifetime journey, take home a six-vintage vertical of Darius II
Cabernet Sauvignon — the crown jewel of the Darioush estate, in rare 1.5L magnum format.
Designed for 2 couples
Trip Dates: May 28, 2023 – June 3, 2023
Donors: Darioush and Shahpar Khaledi, Exclusive Resorts, Regal Wings